- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of appointment date will FORFEIT their DEPOSIT and will not be able to transfer deposit to a later date.
- SAME DAY cancellations or NO SHOW NO CALL will be charged the FULL PRICE of the service. Please be courteous of your artists time. They’ve set up the time for your appointment and will lose out on that time if you don’t show up to your appointment or cancel on the same day. There will absolutely NO REFUND.
- You will receive a FULL REFUND of your deposit if you CANCEL 24 or more hours prior to your appointment date.
- Client’s are allowed to reschedule their appointment 24 hours (eyelash extensions) prior to their appointment date If you are rescheduling after the given time frame you will forfeit your deposit and will not be able to transfer the deposit to a later date.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, the appointment will be cancelled and there will be NO REFUND for your deposit. Artists have multiple appointments per day and will need the time to take their next client on time.
- A deposit is required for all eyelash extensions services. This deposit will be applied to your total fee that is due the same day of your appointment.
DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT IF:
- Allergic to acrylate/cyanocrylate (the bonding agent within the adhesive), have a reaction to adhesive tape, topical creams, nail adhesives, other topical products, have eye disease/condition/surgery/injury, conditions that affect your hair/lash growth/loss, or take certain medications should not get eyelash extensions.
- In addition, individuals who have the following conditions also should not get eyelash extensions done: Alopecia, Asthmas, Back Pain, Blepharitis, Cancer/chemo treatment, intense stress, light sensitivity, migraines, Rosacea, sensitive eyes, stroke/TIA, Thyroid disease, recent eye surgery, current eye irritation, possible pregnancy, watery eyes, and any other applicable medical conditions.